Sultan Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Guys who work at Sultan were always responsive to my requests. They ordered a taxi on a short notice, kept my bagage safe in a room, provided key to to the safe to keep my computer in. Thank you for good service.

• 8th Nov 2013

Casa Vacanze il Campo

Siena, Italy

I loved the Il Campo service, location, people, and facilities. the hostel is clean, everything is new, and people are very caring and helpful. after walking around Siena, i realized the the location was the best of all. Grazia mille to the hostel and its stuff.

• 8th Jul 2012

Dear Tamara, thank you for your great review! Giovanni CASA VACANZE IL CAMPO

Hostel Greci

Florence, Italy

Greci hostel is located in the best area of Florence. all architectural and historic buildings are 5 minutes walk. Besides, the hostel is in a medievel dwelling with all modern conveniences. Staff is friendly and helpful. the facility itlsef is more convenient than any hotel. We had two rooms and a kitchen for the half price of an expensive hotel. We had great experience.

• 6th Jul 2012
  • Kazakhstan

Orsa Maggiore is a very friendly place. Staff really cares about your needs. It is walking distance from many sightseeing places. I would recommend it to those unpretentious and who appreciates value for money

• 4th Jul 2012