HI-Vancouver Downtown

Vancouver, Canada

Very friendly and. Helpful staff not in the centre of town but it's not much of a walk into town. it is close to restaurants and pubs/clubs.

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Excellent staff always very friendly and helpful with advice. I will definately stay there again,,,, I don't know when but I do know I will return to Seattle and the City Hostel.

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

Great atmosphere and curtains provide privacy for each individual bed which have personal lights and power outlet.

New York, USA

Location is the selling pont

Montreal, Canada

We had a private room, nice, clean & bright. I will go back

New York, USA

Stayed here before &will stay again because of its location.

Embassy Inn

Washington DC, USA

I felt our room was cramped and should have been a single, not a twin share. Great location & nice neighborhood. Would / will stay there again.

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

This is a great hostel, the best so far that we've stayed in whilst touring the U.S.A Thanks

New York, USA

This is more like a cheap hotel rather than a hostel. Great location good staff but no atmosphere as there is no common room to meet fellow travelers.

Second time at India House and enjoyed it just as much, could do with more toilets. & showers the only comment. Will stay there again.

HI Las Vegas Tod Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Airconditioning didn't work in a couple of rooms and at 104.F you need the air conditioning to sleep. The hostel is an old motel some distance down the strip BUT it dose have transport close.