USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

This is the second time I've stayed here and I will stay here again and hopefully again and again! It's easy walking distance to shopping and public transport. There's activities happening every day/night. The showers are awesome and plentiful. When visiting San Francisco this hostel is my first port of call and I always hope there are beds available.

• 8th Jun 2014

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

super friendly and helpful staff! easy walking distance to bars, restaurants, cafes and pike place market. good kitchen facilities and a good amount of showers on each floor.

• 22nd Jun 2013

HI - San Luis Obispo Hostel

San Luis Obispo, USA

wasn't aware that check in was after 4.30 and that we'd be 'locked out' from 11-4.30 during the day. still, at least that made me go and definately find a mountain to climb. SLO is a great town and this is a charming hostel that matches the town well. very friendly and helpful staff. easy walking distance to bus, amtrak and town. I'd stay here again

• 6th Jun 2013

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

the showers on the 3rd floor are incredible for hostel showers! all in all a good hostel, it's a pity SF hostels cost so much or I'd be inclined to stay longer. sweet little bar down the road called owl tree - do go. MUNI isn't too far away and the staff and security were excellent. If I'm in SF backpacking again I would stay again.

• 3rd Jun 2013
  • New Zealand

nice tidy building with great smoking areas. had a dorm with an ensuite which was brilliant, however the shower pressure and temperature was super annoying as it chopped and changed all the time. other than that, a really nice hostel.

• 2nd Jun 2013

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

if you want a party hostel in close proximity to the gaslamp party area then this is THE hostel to choose! staff are awesome at organizing events and the common room buzzes for pre pub crawls. an awesome chilled out atmosphere and in a handy location to public transport, too. if I'm ever back in San Diego I'll be staying here again.

• 29th May 2013