PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I didn't really care for maid service everyday so I wish there was a "Do Not Disturb" slip I could have put outside my door. Otherwise, everything else was great!

• 26th Mar 2014

Arco Youth Hostel A&A

Barcelona, Spain

It was a cheap stay, but the rooms didn't have locks on the doors and the beds were too close together. I had some guys feet in my face all night. Not to mention the showers were absolutely disgusting. Bed linens aren't included, yet a towel is? It just doesn't make sense. Breakfast is included, but is basically only an apple and a bowl of cereal.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

It was no doubt the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. Never stay in the 40-bed. They pack so many beds into the basement that we couldn't fit our luggage anywhere. There are three bathroom stalls for around 80 visitors and you have to walk through another 40-bed room to get to the showers. Just overall, no. I would never recommend staying here.

• 15th Mar 2014

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Spacious, but the shared bathrooms really make it a miserable stay.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

This is a wonderful hostel. I really have nothing negative to say!

Copenhagen Backpackers

Copenhagen, Denmark

If you can deal with the smallest, most cramped living quarters, then you might enjoy this place. The atmosphere is pretty nice and the bathrooms/showers are clean. Staff was wonderful, but isn't available throughout the night/early morning.

• 7th Mar 2014

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was in a good location not far from the station and had a nice bar with great staff, but it was a little overpriced for the space and amenities.

• 13th Feb 2014