Smart Russell Square

It was good, only around 1am and 4.30am 2 guys made a big noise for a long time when they entered the room and later when they left.They didn't care that all the other people in the room were sleeping and just chatted and banged things around as if they were alone there. There was no way to ignore it and to sleep as well the light was on. This was quite disturbing. Apart from that everything was fine. Staff was really friendly. The hostel is very well located in a great central area of London.

• 18th May 2013

Thank you for your review and rating the hostel so high. I am sorry to hear about this incident. Our night staff are trained very well to handle situations like this one. If this was reported to us, we would have resolved the situation promptly.

Smart Camden Hostel

I was only one night there and I know London very well. It's a good value for money for Central London area. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The bathroom and toilet were very clean, which is important for me. I would definitely recommend it, especially when you got a certain budget to keep.

• 17th May 2013