Pacific Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
23rd Jan 2015

...My name is Patrick, from Ohio, and I just stayed at Pacific Hotel. It is in a great location! In the center of many markets,. The staff was very helpful in directions and suggestions. The Hotel is across from the bus station and within a couple blocks of the Metro, what more can you ask for?...

7th Jan 2015

..I would enjoy another stay at SmugglersCove...staff is very friendly and helpful..Location is perfect! FJ!.00 for the bus ride to town. On the beach, continental breakfast included, what more can you ask for?

Langstars, Zurich, Switzerland
3rd Jul 2013

Hi! This is Patrick OConnor, I found this Hostel to be superb!!!...The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and the location were all I could hope for...I will stay here again!!...

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
19th Jun 2013

Hi! I am Patrick O'Connor and I recently stayed with you...and now, I am a big fan!!! ...I will stay there again, and tell others about one of Europe's BEST Hostels!!!

Casa de Fatima Hotu, Easter Island, Chile
3rd Jun 2013

Hi! This is Patrick from Ohio...I just stayed at Fatima's Hostel....really enjoyed it!! ...it is near everything in town, and Fatima was very helpful. Although I speak no spanish, here husband acted as interpreter and became my tour guide for the Island!!...I would definitely stay there again..

Dar Jameel, Tangier, Morocco
3rd Mar 2013

I am quite impressed with the interior of the Hostel...not only the lobby, but the rooms!!! ...to look at the Hostel from the outside you would think, what have I done? ...well, what you have done is choose a Hostel that is in a good location, with a great rooftop view, and a filling hot breakfast!! ...I definitely will visit here again especially with the informative staff. Thank You!

Panama by Luis, Panama City, Panama
13th Oct 2012

Hostel was very clean,...staff was very helpful in directions, info...grocery store and some restaurants very close...I would definitely stay here again!!! Patrick