Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Most of the staff were really friendly & helpful but there were a couple that could of done better. It was very clean. The kitchen is great for a hostel & the courtyard is nice & relaxing. I was travelling by myself & found it harder to meet people here rather than the other places. It's definitely not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for. They had some issues with my key to the gate & I had to get someone else to let me in. Plus I couldn't get WIFI in my room to organise things.

• 20th Jun 2015

I loved it here, I didn't think I would when I got here but extended my stay. It could definitely be cleaner & the kitchen closes too early. Most of the staff were awesome!! It's a bit far out if you don't have a car but the hostel runs it's own tours which are great fun, thanks to Dan & Cat. It's close to a bus stop otherwise. It's a party hostel & I had a great time & met some awesome people. Thanks guys, turtle kisses 😉

• 12th Jun 2015

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Everything is new & works. It's really clean & the staff were nice & helpful. It's not a party hostel if thats what you are after. I'd definitely stay again.

• 24th Sep 2014

Jam Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Its brand new, relaxed

• 9th Jul 2014

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel is great fun!! Its clean in a great location

• 2nd Jul 2014

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Only allowed to stay a max of 7 days. The laundry is expensive & some of the office girls need a lesson in customer sevice, other than that it was good. Its right next to Vondelpark & a short walk into town.

• 7th Aug 2012