Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 30

20th Jun 2015

Most of the staff were really friendly & helpful but there were a couple that could of done better. It was very clean. The kitchen is great for a hostel & the courtyard is nice & relaxing. I was travelling by myself & found it harder to meet people here rather than the other places. It's definitely not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for. They had some issues with my key to the gate & I had to get someone else to let me in. Plus I couldn't get WIFI in my room to organise things.

7.1
12th Jun 2015

I loved it here, I didn't think I would when I got here but extended my stay. It could definitely be cleaner & the kitchen closes too early. Most of the staff were awesome!! It's a bit far out if you don't have a car but the hostel runs it's own tours which are great fun, thanks to Dan & Cat. It's close to a bus stop otherwise. It's a party hostel & I had a great time & met some awesome people. Thanks guys, turtle kisses 😉

Tchaikovsky Hostel, Split, Croatia
24th Sep 2014

Everything is new & works. It's really clean & the staff were nice & helpful. It's not a party hostel if thats what you are after. I'd definitely stay again.

Jam Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
9th Jul 2014

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Its brand new, relaxed

Flying Pig Beach Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2nd Jul 2014

This hostel is great fun!! Its clean in a great location

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
7th Aug 2012

Only allowed to stay a max of 7 days. The laundry is expensive & some of the office girls need a lesson in customer sevice, other than that it was good. Its right next to Vondelpark & a short walk into town.