Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Really good experience here! Clean place good staff and a great location. Robert talks too much but whatever. The lady in the kitchen cut up my dragon fruit for me and gave me a bowl to eat it out of.

The hostel has that musty odour and the bathrooms qualify as okay. The bed was very firm. Between that, the noise, and the odour I didn't sleep well and woke up each morning feeling a little of. All of this is made up for because of the hostel's proximity to the national park and the indispensable staff member, Victor. His suggestions, though not entirely comprehensive, gave great direction for each day's excursions. He does however have terrible taste in music and will sing along to it.

Hi Steven , I'm so sorry,I don't know you don't like listening to music!

Seaview Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I stayed at Hong Kong hostel first and after that this place didn't seem very good. The beds were very narrow and maybe six feet long. It didn't seem very clean. I'd rather pay the little extra and stay at Hong Kong hostel.

There on a weekend so there were lots of people, which made for a good experience. It also has a really good common area to hang out but it's not open terribly late. Clean bathrooms and good rooms. Not too far from the metro and lively streets.

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

I appreciated the slightly slower pace here. And the other hostellers made the stay very enjoyable.

Thank you for enjoying your staying han tang house ,we will do our best to provide better and comfortable service for you-all the guests. Have a nice trip.

It smelled old but it was clean and they upgraded us to a private suite on arrival at no additional cost.

• 18th May 2014

There are a plethora of much better hostels in Montreal. Don't stay here unless you have something really important you have to attend on Avenue Mont Royal.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

The beds were a little uncomfortable, but the rooms were inviting with playful decoration. The staff was great, kitchen and bar are great attributes, and included breakfast you can't go wrong.

• 20th Jun 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Stone Hotel & Hostel

Utrecht, Netherlands

The coded door locks are great and if you don't like party animals waking you in the middle of the night you'll appreciate that they reset the main entrance code every morning at 2. The layout of the building is charming including the treacherously steep staircase. The beds are a little uncomfortable.

• 18th Jun 2012