Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Hostel WakaWaka is a characteristic hostel with artistic interior design. The room and toilets are quite clean. But the staff are very unfriendly. They always make joke and say some bad wordings, which are quite insulting. And we nearly waited for half hour to get back our change!

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

Riad El Pacha is a nice hostel, quiet, clean and characteristic. But it is a bit hard to find the hostel - need to go inside the small alleys, which are quite scary during night. But overall speaking, it is a good hostel!

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

Hotel Central is a very nice and characteristic hotel, quiet and clean. And the staff are very helpful. They provide maps and a lot of information for us and they even made a Moroccan tea for us!

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Caledonian Backpackers is an excellent hostel. Very suitable for young people. And the room and toilets are very clean as well! Highly recommend for young travelers!!!

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

Antares Hostel is an excellent hotel with convenient location! And the staff are very friendly! The room and toilets are very clean too! Highly recommend for the others!

Yoho hostel is a very nice hostel. I lived in the female dormitory for 2 nights. They have individual and separate toilet and bathroom inside the room and they are very clean. Besides, it is situated between the train station and the city center. So it is very convenient for travelers. And I would definitely recommend it to other travelers.

hi there. thanks for the great feedback :)

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Hostel Blues is a characteristic hostel with rooms named with city names! And the staff are very nice and the rooms and toilets are very clean. Also, it is very safe and convenient with ten minutes walk to the old town. However, the wifi signal inside the room is not strong enough. Yet, I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friend.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Budget backpacker is a nice, characteristic hostel. It is definitely a perfect choice for youths as it gets a bar and there are events nearly every night. Rooms and toilets are very clean. However, I got poor stay in the first two nights as other travelers in the same room of mine were very noisy and not respectful. Moreover, the wifi signal was very poor. Also, some males used the ladies' washroom, quite embarrassing. Except these few points, it is a very good hostel!

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed in the female dormitory for 2 nights. The environment there was excellent. It was very safe as it got the lockers to keep the things and other backpackers were very decent and clean. The staff was very helpful and gave us a map! However, the wifi signal there was not very strong and my phone was always disconnected.

The staff is very nice and they would immediately help you when you need. Also, it is quite safe and convenient as it only takes 10 mins to walk to MRT. However, it is sometimes noisy as it just uses curtain to separate the room so I would hear the sound from another room. But overall, it is a very good hostel and I would recommend it to my friends