I can't say enough good things about this hostel. It is nicer than most hotels I've stayed at, the staff were friendly, beds were comfortable and the rooms had everything you could ever want. It's location can't be beat, especially if you're getting in from the airport late or have to be there early in the morning.

Phoenix Hostel

Overall it wasn't a bad place to stay, but it was extremely expensive for what you got. I've stayed in London before, and had a much better experience at a cheaper hostel. Rooms were quite dirty and dusty, especially underneath the beds. The 6 person room i stayed in was extremely cramped and there weren't enough bathrooms/showers for all of the people on the floor. The location wasn't very good - it is far from main sights, and a fair ways from an underground station.

Great place to stay on a budget, the beds were comfortable. The only problems were that it was really hot in the bigger dorm rooms (this probably wouldn't be a problem most of the time in London), the bathrooms were quite dirty and the wifi didn't work in the rooms, BUT for the price it was amazing. I stayed at a more expensive hostel the last time I was in London and St. Christopher's was much nicer. I really liked how close it was to the underground station, and it was really easy to find.

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

The staff and location were ok, but it seems like this hotel is really struggling. There wasn't soap in any of the bathrooms, rooms were quite dirty (ants in the corners and in spots on the floor), and we had a lot of suspicious bites when we woke up in the morning... I would recommend staying somewhere else when you're in Athens.

Trip'n'Hostel

Tirana, Albania

Amazing hostel, the staff were the most helpful and friendly people I've ever met. I would recommend this hostel to anyone going to Tirana - it felt more like staying with family than at a hostel. The only problem was that the kitchen was very dirty while we were there (lots of garbage, unwashed dishes, food spills and bugs), but we didn't use it, so it wasn't a huge deal.

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

Absolutely loved my stay here. It was such a home-y place with super friendly and helpful staff. There are a lot of stairs as its the top floor of the building, but it didn't stop us from loving our stay.

Old Town Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. It's really clean, in a perfect location, and Ana makes you feel like you're at home. They also do trips to plitvice lakes for the same price as a bus.

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

This hostel is very big and impersonal. It's also very far from attractions which we found to be challenging. There aren't any restaurants around, and the dinner served by the hostel was finished about an hour earlier than they'd told us. Wifi was really hard to get anywhere besides the lobby.

Great place to stay to get to experience 'real' Rome. I've stayed in multiple areas of Rome, but this location is my favourite. You could wander around the neighbourhood for days.

Papa Germano

Rome, Italy

Really clean place and helpful staff, you really can't beat the location if you want to be close to the Termini station. It's more of a hotel than a hostel, but for one night it was good.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Very clean and very close to Termini, I had a great walking tour with the company (Romeing tours) that the hostel uses. The staff was pretty helpful and the bar was fun if you're looking for a party. It's really easy to find from the termini station, so it's perfect for late night arrivals.