• USA, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2013

This hostel has a location that can't be beat in the city! There's a lot to do and se all within walking distance of the hostel. Anything that's too far to walk is easily reached with the "L", which is an interesting experience to say the least. The workers are helpful and the facilities are are generally well kept.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Sevilla Inn Backpackers, Seville, Spain
18th Jun 2012

This hostel hands down does a wonderful job of creating a fairly vibrant, friendly community of travelers. I got a lot of really good tips/conversations from the other hostel guests and it made my trip to Seville that much more fulfilling and worthwhile. This is the first hostel I've stayed at when traveling alone, and I could not have felt safer knowing I was so close to the cathedral (easy to find) or that the security within the hostel itself was higher than any other hostel I've stayed at.