Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

bed is a bit springy, but overall was excellent especially the quality of breakfast! will definitely stay there if I ever visit Liverpool again :)

• 16th Jun 2013

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Someone sleep in my bed and the staff(2 guys) told me to 'kill him and kick him out', do I need this kind of joke after a long day out and just when I needing a bed to sleep? Also, 1 of the guy handed me the key to get my left luggage without asking anything, imagine someone with sticky hands enter the storage room.... The Italian girl was very friendly though Please invest in some exhaust fan, as soon as you open the bedroom door you can smell the stink breathes, absolutely disgusting!!

• 15th Jun 2013
  • Malaysia

Sorry about that. Our night guys at reception always like to make fun of uncomfortable situations but, unfortunately, not everyone gets their humor, which is more than understandable ;) I am sure they just tried to break the tension. Regardless that shouldn't happen so we do apologise for that. The Italian girl say HI anyway and thank you!! ;)) Hope we will do better for you next time.

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

• 14th Feb 2013

Auberge Bagatelle

Avignon, France

good value for money, but poor safety, there is no lockers or whatsoever in the room! bunk bed is a bit small, and low ceiling, ouch!!

• 5th Sep 2012