Reviews: Chaz3182

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Don't believe the reviews on here about 20 minutes from the city ^^^ this place takes just short of an hour to get to (tram). Unless your willing to sleep on a bench because the buses don't run back to here after 1am don't stay here. Reception short changed me a euro upon check in which was sturn. Facilities dirty generally. The extra we paid that night for a taxi home (40euros) we could have stayed in the centre. We stayed here because the reviews said not far from the city but they are false.

Boomerang Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Amazing! Gave us a place for our bicycles! Great feel to the place. We enjoyed our stay here. Good luck to you guys! Steven and Charles.

Washroom setup was a bit strange in the reception.

Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate your rating and feedback, too. We have 3 toilets and 5 shower booths on the ground floor near reception while we have common bathrooms on each floor. We are looking forward to seeing you next time. Thank you very much again.

Masa what a great guy! Checked in in the day and met his lovely mother with a big smile. Then in the evening he invited me to go for a sushi while we went in his car he taught me about the local culture and the best places to eat. Fantastic guy and the best toilet in Japan! This one really was the rolls Royce of heated toilets :). Well traveled guy. Take care my friend thanks for the memories! Charles

Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's

Mount Fuji, Japan

Was out of climbing season when I visited so very quiet however these people were friendly and helpful pointing me in the right direction of a good gyoza and wonton soup. Good luck to you guys!

A-yado Gion

Kyoto, Japan

Very very very helpful staff! Incredibly helpful! Great service guys!

Thank you for your comment. We are very glad to hear about that. We had a good time with you. When you come back to Kyoto, please stay here again!!

Now this guy was just incredibly helpful and friendly. Even told me excellent budget techniques on how to view the towns attractions. A very cozy little place to stay with a nice feel. Thank you for the memories my friend. Charles

Hotel Chuo

Osaka, Japan

Thought it was going to be rough before I turned up from reading reviews etc. no way! This place was fantastic! Very clean! Very friendly! And very cheap too! The guy on the reception was very funny chap. Happy memories of the start of my journey in Japan at my first guest house hotel Chou! Wow love this place!

Sunshine Home

Guangzhou, China

Very nice people good luck my friends!

Sunshine Home

Guangzhou, China

Fantastic people and a very helpful lady owner here. No need to look further! This is the place to be :)

Crystal Garden

Shenzhen, China

Best hostel I've ever stayed in and I've been on the road for 18 months now. Bota is a lovely English speaking girl on reception who helped me with everything I needed. The place is clean and the beds are comfy. Would definitely recommend a stay in this quiet area for peace and tranquility. Thank you for a great experience. See you again soon guys!

City Plus Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very nice and helpful owner with all the time in the world to talk about nice things who generally cares about you which is hard to find in Hong Kong........everyone's too busy to help. Definitely recommend this place!

Lost my bank card half way across the country and the reception at madee staff helped me to contact the bank where I left it several times by phone which helped me a lot! Thank you for your help madee staff! Oh yes and there's a rooftop swimming pool and the place is very clean and nice.....also quiet away from the rush of the Bangkok madness. Enjoy!

Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Don't waste your time looking at other hostels. This is the place to stay!

Yeahhh! Thanks for getting straight to the point! We appreciate your support. =)

Sila Resort

Sukhothai, Thailand

A really enjoyable stay with friendly and helpful staff, the food in the restaurant was also very good and reasonably priced. They offered me a range of rooms from cheap fan to luxury air con. The wi fi was good and it was a nice surprise to find cable TV in my room. In the day It was nice to lie in the hammock in the gardens, at night we could have a beer and a chat outside on the benches with other travelers. Transport to and from the bus station was easy and well organized. It’s all good here