Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 25

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

Great location. I stayed there with my whole family and they also enjoyed their stay (including my parents). The breakfast has orange juice and cupcakes, which makes it even better. Before booking this hostel, i did some research and do not regret having stayed at HI-Vancouver Central.

• 30th Jul 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

I stayed there with my family. My siblings and I stayed in a mixed dorm whereas my parents stayed in a private room. The private room is really good. It has television (although I do not think it is really necessary) and the bathroom is excellent. The mixed dorm is also great. We had some issues with the air conditioning, but the staff promptly fixed it up as soon as we told them about the problem.

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I have stayed in two MEININGER Hostels and they both have disappointed me. If you`re looking for a clean and comfortable hostel, it is a great choice. But if, beyond these needs, you`re also looking for good staffs, good atmosphere and good kitchen, then you should stay somewhere else. It seems MEININGER is more like a hotel (and not a good one) taking advantage of the "brand" hostel.

• 9th Aug 2012

• 6th Aug 2012

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

the hostel is just amazing. it is like a hostel and a hotel altogether. the best hostel i have always stayed in.

• 26th Jul 2012

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

the hosstel is incredible. It has confortable chairs and tables. there is also a fridge for each room. the hostel is so safe that there are at least three codes you must remember to have total access to the room and facilities ( it sometimes pissed me off). they offer breakfast, but it is a little bit expensive and it is not all you can eat...i suggest you buy your own breakfast. all in all, it is a great hostel that makes you fell at home. no regrets.

• 24th Jul 2012

Thank you for giving us top ratings in spite of our door codes pissing you off! I understand it can be a bit annoying, but it's nice not to have all these keys to deal with - I keep forgetting and loosing them when ever I travel, and ending up having to pay expensive fees to replace them. So I must say I do prefer the system with door codes. Saving them in my cell phone is the only way I could ever remember them myself! Kindly Lena