Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 27

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec, Guadalajara, Mexico
15th Dec 2014

Great location for clubs and bars, but a little bit far from downtown. The beds are good but the male dorm is too bright (most of the dorms I stayed in Mexico have this problem). The room for the toilet in the men`s bathroom is really small. There is a good backyard and they sell beer, but somehow there was a lack of atmosphere for people to mingle around. Maybe it was just bad luck and the people did not really want to socialize. All in all, it is a great hostel and I recommend it.

Hi! Thanks for the comments! If you are looking to stay closer to downtown I recommend you try our other branch, steps away from the Historical Center. Hope to see you again at Hospedarte Chapultepec! – Hospedarte Chapultepec Manager

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 41+
HI-Vancouver Central, Vancouver, Canada
30th Jul 2013

Great location. I stayed there with my whole family and they also enjoyed their stay (including my parents). The breakfast has orange juice and cupcakes, which makes it even better. Before booking this hostel, i did some research and do not regret having stayed at HI-Vancouver Central.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 41+
The Clarence Park, Toronto, Canada
8.0
27th Jul 2013

I stayed there with my family. My siblings and I stayed in a mixed dorm whereas my parents stayed in a private room. The private room is really good. It has television (although I do not think it is really necessary) and the bathroom is excellent. The mixed dorm is also great. We had some issues with the air conditioning, but the staff promptly fixed it up as soon as we told them about the problem.

MEININGER Munich City Center, Munich, Germany
5.7
9th Aug 2012

I have stayed in two MEININGER Hostels and they both have disappointed me. If you`re looking for a clean and comfortable hostel, it is a great choice. But if, beyond these needs, you`re also looking for good staffs, good atmosphere and good kitchen, then you should stay somewhere else. It seems MEININGER is more like a hotel (and not a good one) taking advantage of the "brand" hostel.

5.4
6th Aug 2012

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
26th Jul 2012

the hostel is just amazing. it is like a hostel and a hotel altogether. the best hostel i have always stayed in.

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
24th Jul 2012

the hosstel is incredible. It has confortable chairs and tables. there is also a fridge for each room. the hostel is so safe that there are at least three codes you must remember to have total access to the room and facilities ( it sometimes pissed me off). they offer breakfast, but it is a little bit expensive and it is not all you can eat...i suggest you buy your own breakfast. all in all, it is a great hostel that makes you fell at home. no regrets.

Thank you for giving us top ratings in spite of our door codes pissing you off! I understand it can be a bit annoying, but it's nice not to have all these keys to deal with - I keep forgetting and loosing them when ever I travel, and ending up having to pay expensive fees to replace them. So I must say I do prefer the system with door codes. Saving them in my cell phone is the only way I could ever remember them myself! Kindly Lena