Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Not a good place for solo backpackers. The place is overrun by kids and families. The bar is nice but often totally empty. No common room that is a good place to meet other backpackers. Very clean and good location though.

Thank you for your response! Good to hear that you liked our bar, cleanliness and location! We have travelers of all ages and variations. Solo backpackers have the opportinity to meet others in the shared rooms, long breakfast tables, the free walking tours or perhaps in the bar. We also have families, school groups, stag party's etc, it is an amzing mix of travelers:) We hope you enjoyed your stay! Kind Regards, Anna Stayokay Vondelpark

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

A great place to stay--comfiest beds I've ever had in a hostel!! The bar and patio are great for meeting people and weekly events were super fun (especially beer tasting).

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

A very nice place to stay. A little way from the tourist sites but near great bars and restaurants. In a really cool beighborhood. Cool vibe that got ruined a little by the group of thirty American high schoolers they had for 3 nights.

Astor Victoria

I had a nice rrom from which I could see the london eye and Big Ben. The bathroom smelled kind of funky. Free breakfast was nice though.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Generally a very good hostel.

Hostel was alright. Common areas are kind of small and not terribly well occupied. Can be hard to meet people. Wifi is extremely slow.

Lisboa Central Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

These guys were the best. Met great people. My flight left the evening following when I checked out--they let me shower, gave me a towel, and called a cab to the airport for me. The best.

Cloud 9 Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Other than the fact that my room was really dark, a fantastic place to stay! Great location! Love the interior patio!

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Bar downstairs is a grea way to meet people, great facilities. Had a great time there!!!