Yesinn @Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
5.4
6th Nov 2015

My 1st room had two long term tenants who left damp clothing hanging around, produce under the beds and things piled around their beds. The table to share by the bathroom was overfilled with their household things. The shower had a slatted wooden floor, low ceiling and no window for ventilation. I was switched to a smaller room with bunk beds and twin mattresses (not twin extra long). In this room, there were lockers whereas the 1st room had small hutches. Causeway Bay's rooms larger.

Greenpoint YMCA, New York, USA
5.7
23rd Aug 2013

I would say the location and size of the room are the best assets for this hostel. Its proximity to the subway is a plus . The private room with cable are also advantages. But there is a lack of atmosphere to meet other people typical to a hostel. There are no lockers to hold your things until check in time.

YHA London St Pauls, London, England
16th Jul 2013

The staff were very helpful. I had only a one night reservation but was able to change it to a five night reservation after I found out that Holland Park's location did not meet my needs (thank you, Soledad!). I've stayed in this hostel two previous times and have always found the location to be the greatest asset. I also find it easy to get to know the other guests in the hostel. Thanks again for another great experience!