• England, Male, 31-40
Loft Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
2nd Mar 2015

Nice place to stay and you can buy to cook your own food in the kitchen. I couldn't lock my valuables away in a small box or drawer that was my only Critism. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
8.0
21st May 2013

Staff were friendly and helpful. Met many people here. It was generally a good place to stay. Very sociable place.

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
18th Apr 2013

I enjoyed staying at the Yellow hostel and I met many interesting people. The staff were very welcoming and friendly and I would stay here again. I will recomend this hostel to my friends. My only criticism is that wi-fi was not available in the rooms but just the bar but this was not a major issue for me. The breakfasts were nice and things were kept clean. I loved the music played at the bar! :)

Gay Hostel (male only), Berlin, Germany
12th Jul 2012

I had a great time at the hostel and met some good friends who I will keep in touch with. The atmosphere was so fun and the staff were always friendly and willing to help. I would stay here again if I was in Berlin.