• Australia, Male, 25-30
Hostel Villa Skansi, Hvar, Croatia
16th Jul 2013

I came to Hvar for 10days in total and stayed at Skansi for only 2 but they were by far the 2 best nights I had on the island. Big shout out to Tom (x2) who run the pub crawl of a night, totally made my Hvar experience. Thoroughly recommend the hostel to anyone!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2012

Had a great stay at the Rose and Crown. Staff were great and friendly, beds are big (curtains on the bunks are such a simple but great addition), great location easy to get to everything. Would highly recommend the hostel.

Thank you for choosing destinations hostels during your visit to London, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of the staff and myself we would like to thank you for your kind comments and look forward to seeing you again very soon.