Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

I was enjoying to stay here so much! I like this hostel than the others^^ Thanks, staff!

Yo-Ho-Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

Nothing to say something about this hostel. Just go there to enjoy your trip in Varna! I was very happy with them! Thank you so much~^^/

68 Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Hostel is located good place and they are going to renovate, so I think this will be more nice!

Katerina And John Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Everything was fine for me! There is only 1 big issue about transportation to the port. I could reach there from port for 2 hours and more. However they have transportation service, so just make sure that they will pick you up at the port.

SR Backpackers

Saranda, Albania

This hostel is like home! You will feel so surely. Also mam is there. Tomi is the one who will take care of you well. He is like Mam and also always available for you. I think nobody has complaining with this hostel. Thanks, Tomi!

Red Dwarf Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This guesthouse was so nice until I got extra charge for washing machine use. It was charged 8Euro.... Unbelievable... This was no announcement in advance. So people is kind, but you need to make sure in advance if there is any charge for anything. So my comments for good thing with them was gone already.

LG Guesthouse & Hostel

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

This hostel is everthing good. Staff is also very kind. However they have another blanch located near main street. That blanch is not so good. So you should request them main hostel for you, when you ask to book.

• 19th Jun 2012