Reviews: krismahaney5239

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Cliff Cottage

Koh Chang, Thailand

The view was amazing. The staff were very knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. The food was great. It was great to be semi-secluded on the south side of the island, it was definitely a relaxing place to be. Not one of the party spots, but that is what makes it great. The owner, Sean, was a brilliant and incredibly helpful guy as well. I absolutely loved this place. I will definitely go back.

Thanks Kris for the positive review. See you in the future mate.

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Rob made my stay awesome. He has great ideas for trekking and for hanging out in the evening and is a truly excellent host. Also a boss on the barbecue. I had a fantastic time at Deejai which I credit entirely to Rob. And the new addition to the hostel will be absolutely fantastic when complete! The beds are comfy, good bathrooms and the food is pretty good too. I love this hostel and plan to stay here for every visit to Chiang Mai.

Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Kikie was the sweetest hostess and was incredibly helpful with everything. She has great recommendations as she knows the area and thr trekking companies really well. The rooms were cozy, ample bathroom. 2 lockers felt extra secure. The beds were a little hard but you can't beat the value for the price! Great price and otherwise incredibly comfortable. Not a party hostel and it was off the beaten path a bit which I definitely prefer. Good place, good people.

Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Kikie was very friendly, helpful, and exceedingly sweet. She bent over backwards to help others be comfortable and sometimes will go out of her way to provide accommodation. She knows a ton about the touristy things in the city and is happy to help with any questions anyone has. The room were very dark and comfortable, though the beds were a little harder than I normally like. Lots of space and locking storage, private bathrooms in the room. I thought it was a great place to stay.

This place is a little bit of a hike outside of the main city. Best if you have a motorbike. It does have great views. It was a very pleasant stay, great weather and we were invited to use the pool and porch areas at our leisure. Darling is herself a darling, she made us feel very welcome and at home. Overall a very beautiful and peaceful place to stay. Many people I met there had extended their original stay.

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Good location around good restaurants. Central in old city. Busy atmosphere, many people hustling and bustling through but all were very respectful. Comfortable common area with a good amount of seating to accommodate the large number of folks passing through. Would stay here again.

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I though this was a cozy hostel in a great location within the old city. Not a party hostel, and that's why I liked it. Walking distance from almost everything. The beds were comfortable and each had a fan pointed directly on it. They made great, cheap food and there was good coffee. I especially liked the baroque classical music playing during breakfast. The staff were super polite. Overall fantastic value for the money, locker and towel provided with free wifi. Loved this place!

Thailandwow

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This was a great hostel for the money! I was slightly disappointed in lack of direct A/C in the room I was in, but the oscillating fan kept it nice and cool at night. It was a sauna during the day, but we didn't come to Chiang Mai to be in rooms all day! So it didn't matter. The showers were nice and clean(with hot water), the bed was comfy, and I loved how quiet it was. Definitely off the beaten path, securely gated at night. Staff was super helpful and very friendly. Definitely will be back!

Thank you very much for your comment hope to see you again :)

PLUS Camping Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

I LOVED this place. This was my first time in Florence; the views were AWESOME... you overlooked the whole city and it was just cool. Also smelled great, it's in the middle of an olive grove. The tents were nice and stayed cool, even got cold at night. The staff were all friendly and some of the nicest people I have met here. Close-ish to center Florence. Only downside-- make sure you ask for a tent near the top of the hill or you have a 3 minute uphill hike to pee in the middle of the night.

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

Camping La Sfinge

Cinque Terre, Italy

I liked this little place, it was very out of the way but along the route to riomaggiore. the tents were quaint. not much to do in deiva marina, but it's a cute little coastal town in the cinque terre. this place was cheap and the staff was absolutely amazing, super sweet and welcoming. beds were warm and comfortable, and the market was great in the morning on our way to catch the train (although dont go in with your pack on or the lady fusses at you in italian!)

Hostel Pastoral

Nice, France

I loved my time at this hostel and when I got stuck in Nice for an extra day due to Italy's train strike, went right back to reserve a room for the night. It's three minutes' walk from the train station, and it was always nice and quiet at night. The beds were super comfy, and the rooms were cool and air conditioned, with the added bonus of being able to control the temperature ourselves! Mini fridge in the room, great security. The folks that work there were super nice and very friendly.