Reviews: alicavanderplas

Location: Netherlands, Gender: Female, Age: 24

The Nomad House

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Arrived here all by myself, however within minutes found loads of great people to hang out with. I stayed here during the Full Moon party and Jungle Experience and loved every single minute. The pre parties are great and the hostel even provides free body paint! Close to the beach and you can just walk into the hostel next door which has a pool! Winning! I would totally recommand this to anyone and will definitely be back! Thanks guys!

• 24th Nov 2015

Rainbow Apartments 1

Krakow, Poland

Apartment was absolutely fabulous! More than what we were expecting. Only thing we would do different is make sure there's more English Channels other than the news-channel. We loved our stay and if we come back to Krakow, we will most certainly book it again!

• 23rd Jul 2013

St Christopher's Village

Awesome as always.. I will keep coming back to this place! Very nice staff (Patrick , Scot) of course ;)! Love the Belushis bar and chill room.. Best place to stay in London for sure

• 16th May 2013

Hey there, Thanks for your great review. I will pass on your compliments to Scot and Pat :) Come back soon. Thanks St. Christopher's Team