Reviews: aytekcingitas

Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Pathpoint was the most clean hostel i have ever stayed in my life ! We stayed in a private room with private shower / wc and everything was perfect. Besides, the hostel is very well located. It is very close to the central train station and the cathedral which is the city center of Cologne. The staff and the facilites were also very good. It was very worth for the money we paid. Thanks people !

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Turkey

Great to hear that you felt happy to stay with us! Hope to see you again sometime! Best regards from Cologne!

Silver Gate Hostel

Split, Croatia

first of all, the hostel has a great location. it is nearly inside the old town and close to everything in the city. i stayed in 3 bed dorm and it was very clean. i even had my own bed like a private room. but i couldn't feel the hospitality from the staff. they were kind of cold and not very hepful and smiling to be honest. but i would reccomend the hostel to my friends and would stay there again.

The Drunken Monkey Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

the staff , especially kyle is very helpful. he showed me shat to do on the map and helped a lot. also here, you can meet with lots of travellers all around the world and expend your vision and dreams. the drunken monkey hostel is a must visit in zadar. i will definitely stay here if i come to zadar again.