Reviews: sara-gormley7395

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
18th Aug 2016

Artemida Apartments 2, Dubrovnik, Croatia
26th Feb 2014

Very beautiful, clean, and private space. Within the old town so the location is wonderful. We met the owner at the apartment and were given a quick and straight forward greeting before he left for the night. Biggest down side is that there is no wifi.

Dear Guest, I am happy that you liked the apartment. We have fixed the wifi also and are looking forward to seeing you again on your next holiday.

Hostel Vagabond Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
22nd Feb 2014

Very beautiful and clean hostel with truly caring staff. . Each one went out of their way to make my stay even better. It is obvious they put a lot of effort into providing a comfortable and unique experience. It is also in a perfect location in the old town. I hope to be back again one day soon!

12 Monkeys Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
21st Feb 2014

Very comfortable and clean hostel in a nice location. They made me feel right at home and went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed and that my trip to Belgrade was a great one!

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
9th Jul 2013

I had a great stay here. It's not in Manhattan but it's very close and easily accessible. The whole place was very clean and new and the staff were friendly. I would definitely recommend it!

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
15th Dec 2012

Hostel Blues, Bratislava, Slovakia
14th Dec 2012

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location. Exactly what I wanted for a quick one night stay.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
12th Dec 2012

Much more like a hotel than a hostel. Huge, beautiful building and very clean. I made quick friends and we all went out together throughout the weekend. Staff were friendly and helpful. I had a great time there, thanks wombats!

The MadHouse Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
23rd Nov 2012

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
7.7
1st Sep 2012

Great location and a beautiful old castle turned into a hostel. When I arrived, I was put in a room that was full but the staff were helpful so after some confusion I got put into the larger room downstairs. It was nice enough but the bathroom was a little dirty. The hostel offered lots of information about things to do and offers a simple breakfast.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
7.1
30th Jun 2012

Not the best location but near enough to a tube stop to make it alright. There were many narrow flights of stairs, but the staff carried my suitcases for me. The bar downstairs was cozy and the staff offer you a drink and candy when you first arrive. Other than that there wasn't much character to it. It was a nice enough hostel and a good value for your money.

Art y Casa Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
23rd Jun 2012

I had a great time at this hostel. The staff were so friendly and told me all about the city as soon as I got there so I knew where I could go to have a good time. They recommended lots of things to do and you can even get into a nightclub for free through the hostel. The building is beautiful and in a great location. I definitely recommend this place!

Roger's House, San Sebastian, Spain
7.1
21st Jun 2012

Good location with balconies overlooking a plaza. Building was very small and bathrooms were cramped. Still, it had the most character of any other hostel. It is advertised with quiet hours and as not being a party hostel but the staff was friendly and helpful so I still had so much fun staying here. I made friends with the other visitors and we all went out together. I have great memories from staying at this hostel!