• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Aug 2017

Great value for money. I have stayed here 4 times (private room, 4 bed and 6 bed all female dorm rooms) and enjoyed each time. This time I stayed in a 6 bed dorm with my friend. We arrived late at night due to our flight being delayed and checking in was no problem even at 2am. The young man at the reception desk was friendly and funny. The room on the first floor is okay for 6 people. Don't forget to bring your own locker to stow away your things. Friendly staff, great facilities.

American Dream Hostel, New York, USA
8th Mar 2017

The hostel can only be accessed through a door that is either opened by the door code (which they give you once you check in) or by the receptionist who will recognise you through the security cam. This adds to the safety feeling you get at the hostel. The receptionist was very nice when we checked in. Our room was small, but good for a few days and decorated nicely with posters and magazines. The kitchen and breakfast were a lovely surprise. Very clean, great variety and very homey and cozy.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
Broadway Hotel n Hostel, New York, USA
13th Feb 2017

Our room was huge and featured two beds. We had a nice view of Broadway. No breakfast incl, but it took us 3 mins to go to the next Dunkin Donuts and we ate in the lovely and cosy common room. Location is good, close to Central Park and about an hour walk away from Times Square etc. Staff was nice and they have an Uber flatrate to JFK which was convenient (it was $67).

29th Mar 2013

This hostel was the best place I've ever stayed at in London! I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm room and I thought it would be a bit loud, especially at night, but it was really okay. The people in my room were all very nice and I enjoyed talking to them. The breakfast was good and the bathroom was clean. Every room had its own wifi. The only thing I didn't quite like was the fact that on my last day a French school group checked in and they were really loud and ran around screaming all the time.

Smart Camden Inn Hostel, London, England
7.4
22nd Aug 2012

Very nice staff, clean rooms and beds and of course an excellent location. Only the en-suite bathroom was too small abd the shower was either too cold or too hot

×