I arrived at 2am and was grateful there was someone to show me to my room and check me in. The staff were very courteous and helpful during my stay. It's a clean environment with a nice feeling. I would recommend this hostel and stay in the future.

• 29th May 2013

La Brisa Loca

Santa Marta, Colombia

I stayed at La Brisa Loca for a week or so. This hostel has everything you'd want from a pool, bar, TV room, aircon, a kitchen, plus a pretty helpful staff. There's an awesome roof top lounge area that's got an amazing view and hammoks. The hostel is located in a good location and is a 20 min cab or bus to Tagana. There's a Mexican restaurant with delicious food next door if you want to switch it up from the pub food which is also good. It's a fun place to party or just chill out.

• 2nd May 2013

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The location of this hostel is ideal and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. Based on my experience, the staff would go above and beyond to make sure you enjoyed your stay at the hostel and your time in Istanbul. I spent a lot of time asking them questions on places to go and sites to see. The cost/value is extremely high. The rooms are simple and comfortable and the hostel is generally quiet for sleeping. There's an eating area with an amazing view of the sea at the top of the hostel.

• 2nd Jan 2013

Hostel Rubicon

Prague, Czech Republic

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel...not to be confused with hostel. I found the staff helpful, the room was kept tidy. Although the bathroom wasn't cleaned daily and I felt it should have been considering the amount of guests that were sharing it. The location was really awesome. You could walk easily to many attractions from it. When I booked this accommodation I selected it because it said it was a 'hostel' with a dorm room. I was disappointed that is wasn't because I was travelling alone.

• 30th Dec 2012

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

M was the perfect place to stay in Montreal. I've stayed in a lot of hostels before and I've got to say that this was overall the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that you enjoy your stay. They are all very friendly and helpful. The hostel itself is always clean and there are plenty of bathrooms so you don't have to wait to shower. I couldn't believe that breakfast was included for how low the cost of the room is! I'd definitely stay again.

• 17th Sep 2012