Location: Canada, Age: 24

First manager was not helpful at all but the second was so it probabply depends on how you get... Shower needing cleaning but the rooms were nice and tidy plus the beds were comfortable. Wifi works well but its 20 rand while in many places its free... The addo/schotia safari was very nice and is definetely worth the money and a must do accroding to us. Good meals and friendly guides.

• 20th Apr 2013

Hi Christopher We are sorry about that manager but he is no longer with us. We apologize about the shower we will definitely check on that as we are fussy about cleanliness at our hostel. Where Wifi is free you will find other services expensive and we do give 30minutes free internet per day. We are glad you enjoyed the Addo Schotia Safari.

Light House Lodge

Cape Town, South Africa

Good aspects: very nice place to relax and discover the city which is very accesible bia the train right beside the hostel, also the kitchen is mice and functionnal, all the facilities are kept cleen daily, the room was also nice and clean and comfy. Warning there are dogs walking around... The hot water works well and the showers too. Bad aspects: there is not really a backpacker vibe there, it is more of a place to stay long term, no movies, small tv

• 10th Apr 2013

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

J'ai apprecier mon sejour dans cette auberge surtout quand j'ai realiser qu'il y avait un velo de montagne qu'on pouvait emprunter gratuitement. Je n'ai pas eu de probleme.

Hostel looks great but: no wi-fi, no computers, my reservation was very difficult to retrieve once on site, the rooms are nice but the staff service was average and unhelpful. Location is great though.

Thank you for your praise and criticism, We will do better, Welcome you come again

Best hostel I ever went in! I made some lasting relations with both the staff and the other guests. The common room is perfect to meet new people and make parties which is what we did! I was supposed to stay in Shanghai 2 day I stayed one week!

Beijing Leo Hostel 2

Beijing, China

The common areas are great but the rooms could be worked on a lot!