Reviews: natalieerb15793

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Reykjavik Hostel Village

Reykjavik, Iceland

Fantastic hostel! I stayed in a 6 bed dorm with its own kitchen facilities. Beds were, by far, the most comfortable I've ever had. Breakfast was plentiful and everything was great. The location is about a 5 minute walk from the main shopping street but it makes for a quiet night to sleep, especially during Iceland Airwaves. I'd definitely stay here again :)

• 2nd Nov 2013

Hyde Park Hostel

I stayed for one night. It was overpriced for what they offer: no breakfast, no free wifi, no free towels. I'm not typically too picky as a traveler but the bathrooms were so dirty I chose to go elsewhere. It's fine if you need to stay for one night but I wouldn't have stayed any longer than I did.

• 1st Nov 2013

Pegasus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I stayed here for one night while trying to find a Couchsurfing host. I stayed in 10 bed mixed dorm. The beds were comfy but I couldn't imagine staying for more than one night. The "free" wifi doesn't work so you have to pay for wifi. The location was okay, about a 7 minute walk to Ostbahnhof. Staff were friendly though! Great hostel for a short stay, but maybe not longterm.

• 11th Oct 2013

Hostel Orange

Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed in an 8 bed dorm with an ensuite. The rooms were clean, and it was handy to have lockers and bathroom facilities in the room. I traveled solo and met tons of great people to spend time with! Staff were nice but not as friendly as I've experienced in other hostels. Overall, I'd stay here again :)

• 24th Sep 2013

Two Ducks Hostel

Rome, Italy

The hostel is great for just being a hostel. There isn't much for a common area, but the WiFi works in all parts of the hostel, which is convenient for planning your days. It was helpful that the common area had a kitchen but it was quite small for more than 4 people to be in it. The beds were probably the most comfortable we had on our entire trip and it was also nice to have a balcony area. It's a great place to stay if all you want is a place to rest your head.

• 10th Sep 2012

We booked this place after first considering the Pink Palace and we're so glad we did! We met some of the most amazing people there, and enjoyed a beautiful view of Pelekas Beach every morning from the hostel. It's run by a family and they were truly the most beautiful people. The food was possibly the best we had on our entire trip and they were hugely accommodating to my vegetarian diet. I'd recommend this place to anybody planning on a trip to Corfu!

• 6th Sep 2012

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

We booked a private room for 4 days and found the hostel to be very accommodating, centrally located and clean. It was a great, chilled out place to stay and offered tons of private space exclusive to those in the hostel. The breakfast was hard to get sometimes (coffee was hardly every available) but that's really our only complaint. We'd certainly recommend it to anybody staying in Athens!

• 3rd Sep 2012

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

We stayed there for 3 days and had an amazing time. The staff were overly helpful, the location was amazing and it was very accommodating. I found the rooms to be very clean and were probably the most comfortable (space wise) room we had throughout our entire backpacking trip.

• 31st Aug 2012