Location USA, Gender Female, Age 28

7SEAS Backpacker & Cottages, Gili Air, Indonesia
8th Dec 2013

I loved 7Seas.. great location. Amazing to have a pool there because the rooms have no air con so it gets extremely hot in the mornings. Also, the tap is salt water, so beware the first time you brush your teeth at the faucet! But you can't beat the price. I would stay again for sure!

Jolie Hostel Bali, Jimbaran, Indonesia
27th Nov 2013

Booked for 3 nights, ended up staying for 7. Met the most amazing people here and had the best time ever! Location is perfect for seeing all the beautiful beaches in the Bukit Peninsula. Kuta is a 20 min scooter ride away.

Sunshine Bedz KL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
24th Nov 2013

Great hostel! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would stay here again in a second. Location was great too!

Koh Tao Central Hostel, Koh Tao, Thailand
19th Nov 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. Reef Bar across the street ended up being a really awesome common room. I met some great people here. Rooms were a little dark, kind of like a prison atmosphere. But other than that I had a great stay!

Our House Koh Phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand
14th Nov 2013

The absolute best place to stay if you are doing the Full Moon Party. You cannot beat the location. A stone's throw away from Haadrin Beach. The staff was super friendly and helpful as well. They even helped me book my boat ride to Koh Tao after my stay.

HI Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia
10th Nov 2013

Location was great! Siem Reap is an awesome town and I had a great stay. Staff was super friendly, and there's even a jacuzzi!

NgocThao GuestHouse, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
8th Nov 2013

Excellent location! It backs up to a huge party street where people are in the streets until late at night. Staff was really helpful, even booked our transport out of Ho Chi Minh.

Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
8.0
31st Oct 2013

They overbooked us but sent us to their sister hotel, Blue Sky- which was absolutely amazing. If they are anything like their sister hotel than this is probably a great hostel.

River View Bungalows, Vang Vieng, Laos
29th Oct 2013

This place was so awesome! Amazing bungalows and the view is beautiful, right on the river. The restaurant had great food for very cheap also. Tubing is a close walk away. Highly recommend!

Central Backpackers Hostel, Luang Prabang, Laos
27th Oct 2013

Great location, free breakfast was awesome, and this was a great place to meet other travelers as well!

Lub d Bangkok Silom, Bangkok, Thailand
17th Oct 2013

Probably one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. The bathrooms were very clean and the rooms were as well. Great bar/breakfast/common area to meet people.

H132 Hostel, Taipei, Taiwan
11th Oct 2013

Great location and very easy to find. Staff was extremely helpful as well.

Smart Place Gare du Nord, Paris, France
7.7
8th Sep 2012

This hostel was alright, and the location was good and bad. It is located right by the train station which was great, but at night the area is not the best. I was traveling alone and felt a little uncomfortable coming back here at night. So I guess just make sure you have a buddy!

Hostel Miles, Prague, Czech Republic
4th Sep 2012

This was the most amazing hostel I've ever stayed in!!! When I got in the lady at the front desk was SO helpful. The rooms were very clean (with lockers) and the location was the BEST. Located within walking distance of basically everything. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Home Made Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
2nd Sep 2012

This hostel was great! Rooms were nice, you can get a locker with a deposit, but they give it back so you might as well. I had a night train late at night and I was able to leave my stuff in the hostel/hang out until my train which was really nice and a big plus. Every one of the staff members that I dealt with were so nice and helpful. Great experience and I would stay here again for sure!

DanyHouse Hostel, Florence, Italy
29th Aug 2012

I was here for such a short time, but I wish I could have stayed here longer! The nicest staff I have ever experienced at a hostel. SOOO helpful! Right when I got in I felt like family.. Location was not bad either, I walked to everything. Great hostel and clean too.

Ostello Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italy
27th Aug 2012

Average hostel, but clean. Great location in the middle of the 5 towns. If you have a lot of stuff wait for the shuttle to take you up to the top, the stairs really aren't that bad if you aren't carrying any luggage (during the days). The lockout during the day isn't bad because who stays in the hostel in the middle of the day when you can be out enjoying the beautiful Cinque Terre.

Comics Guesthouse, Rome, Italy
25th Aug 2012

This hostel was pretty cool. The security was great from the outside. You need a lock for the lockers. The staff was alright. They gave me a city map but it wasn't very helpful, because it was in Italian. I met some really cool people while staying here which made my trip a lot more fun. Hostel was clean.. location was actually pretty good because its right by the metro. Very close to Vatican City. I would stay here again.

Zebra Hostel, Milan, Italy
24th Aug 2012

Great hostel, the only negative was that there was no A/C and it was crazy hot! But other than that the staff was super helpful and friendly. It was also awesome because right outside the hostel you can rent a bike to take downtown. Milan has an amazing bike rental system so it was perfect to pick it up right outside the hostel and then drop it in town and walk around. Rooms were a bit smelly, but nothing you can't handle...

HelloBCN Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
20th Aug 2012

I stayed here from a recommendation from a friend and I thought this hostel was ok... It was air conditioned which was a huge plus in the August heat. But it was a little off from the location I would have liked to stay in. Other that that staff was nice and they have a great common area so its very easy to meet people here. They plan a lot of activities too which was really cool.

Jardim de Santos Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
17th Aug 2012

We only stayed here for one night, but it was nice. Very cool decor on the inside. Location seemed a bit far from everything, because the previous few nights we were more in the heart of Lisbon. But it was a nice hostel and clean too. Free wifi which is always a plus..

10th Aug 2012

I actually really enjoyed this hostel, although be warned it is a little hard to find at first glance. Just remember the address and you will find it because the door number. The sign is microscopic small. Great district to stay in tho! Really cool location!

Equity Point Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
9th Aug 2012

This was a nice hostel. They had a social sort of party thing when we stayed there, the mixed drinks were not that great, so stick with a beer. But it was fun to meet some of the people also staying there. Hostel was clean, but the only thing was that the shower drain was clogged in the room I stayed in. Kind of gross because it was full of water that wouldn't drain from the person who showerd before me.. only drawback to this hostel. Other that that it was nice.

Garden House Hostel, Porto, Portugal
8th Aug 2012

This was a nice hostel. Kitchen is a bit small and very crowded while cooking, but it made the night interesting and we met a ton of people while staying here too. I would stay here again. Location was great too!