Guesthouse Barcelona Gotic

Barcelona, Spain

I loved their location and my room. There was only one bathroom per floor which I found inconvenient. I wanted to have my own food for breakfast but the lady at the reception prepared a table with their brekfast which you have to pay for. We solved the missunderstanding, tho. But she wanted me to put my stuff in the locker while I eat ewhich I did. Only later I found out it costs €2. I felt like she wanted to rip me off shamelessly.

• 7th Oct 2014

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel! I loved their common areas, free breakfast and location. Toilets were out of order pretty ofthen, tho.

• 18th Sep 2014

• 24th Nov 2013

YHA London Holland Park

• 23rd Nov 2013

St George Hotel

Too small room, couldn't even properly put my luggage on the floor, the heater didn't work, TV was broken, fridge wasn't working properly, I could hear the bell every time someone rang, the internet connection was terrible, staff seemed annoyed all the time. The worst place I have ever stayed at.

• 17th Oct 2013

YHA London Earls Court

There is no wi-fi and I find their prices for internet access too high; it's kinda ok if you purchase 3-day access but 1-day access costs GBP 5! The nearest toilet to my room was out of order that day which is ok. However, it's not ok that the 2nd closest was in a mess. Overall, it's not a bad hostel. They have really nice backyard and big kitchen. My 6-bed female room was really nice and comfy. I'd say it's maybe a bit expensive. If the price was lower, I'd definitely recommend this hostel.

• 26th Aug 2013

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Too small lockers. I couldn't put my laptop in. Also, it would be nice if there was a shelf by every bed. I ended up sleeping with too many belongings on my bed.

• 27th Jul 2013

Sax Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Awesome bed and blankets! :))

• 5th May 2013