Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 103

Metropolis Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Would definitely stay here again!

Metropolis Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great place. Great staff. Very clean. Showers are very small/narrow.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location!!! We stayed in their new building that had only 2 rooms but was all brand new. It was great! I would stay here again anytime.

Hotel Waterloo & Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

I would never stay here again. It 'looks' clean, but it is dingy and smells dusty. There is a lot of street noise from cars or fans. It gave me the creeps. I only stayed because it was right across the street from the train station and I had to be out very early in the morning.

Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

see other comment

Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

Best bed of the hostels I stayed in while on South Island. Noise level in common area is easily heard in 'cells' /rooms. this can be a problem. Because of this, I probably would not stay here again. Also, bath and shower areas should be cleaned more often in the day. Did love the bed and crisp linens. (can be very cold in rooms, be prepared.)

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay, It's great to hear that you enjoyed our comfy beds. We are sorry to hear that you encountered some noise issues during your time in jail. Our atrium where the guest rooms are situated is a strict quite zone after 9pm. We can only assume that some of our inmates broke the jail rules after our night warden had gone to bed. The bathroom, shower and toilet areas are all cleaned thoroughly after checkout. They are also checked again throughout the day and once again in the evening. Perhaps you used the facilities at a high usage time. Our rooms are all centrally heated. The heating comes on in the evening and early morning. During the day our lounge area is always kept warm and cosy, extra duvets and hot water bottles are available at all times. Once again thank you for your feedback The Jailhouse Team

Sir Cedrics Glow Worm Flashpacker Hostel

Franz Josef, New Zealand

Just okay. Had I known about the YHA up the street, I would have chosen to stay there.

Fox Glacier Inn

Fox Glacier, New Zealand

It was an average hostel; the staff, Claire and Shane make it a wonderful place to stay.

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed in. CLEAN, friendly staff, house activities, free wifi/internet, free international calls. Great location. Only place to stay in Queenstown.