Reviews: almeida_valerio3416

Location: Portugal, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Very nice n clean hotel with great location. The area could look bit rough but its perdectly safe. Great staff and very good value for money ;-)

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Stayed for 2 nights. The hostel is very good value for the money, location is good. The only thong is very noise n you can gear noise from outside also from ppl talking un the corridor another thing was there was only one toilet n shower on the 3rd floor. I had to wait for very long time for shower n even toilet. Having said that, this hostel is good enough for short stay!

Residencia Nuria

Barcelona, Spain

Great place for short stay, good location and good value for money! Definitely recomend this hostel ;-)

Hostel Utopia

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location. The only thing was it was allowed to smoke in the room.... hostel itself has a coffee shop down stairs n they should only allow to smoke in the coffee shop n not in the room!

Welcome Hostel Prague Center

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice and very quiet hostel with great location. The bed quite hard thou apart from that everything was great! I definitely go back there for the value of money as well as great location.

Very nice and friendly hostel The staffs are very friendly and welcoming And the location is fantastic Really recommend anyone to stay here simple but great ;-)

Parthenon Hostel

Chicago, USA

Great location, value for money, breakfast very limited option but was ok for hostel. Overall I enjoyed my 2 nights stay. :-)

When I arrived at the hostel it has the impression of abandoned haunted house.I stayed at this hostel for 1 night and I was glad was only for 1 night. As soon I got into the room, it was filthy. Bed was stained, carpet was old, the blind was damaged...ewww.. was bad. The location wise wasn't too bad. The lady who work there was really kind and friendly. Overall, I didn't enjoy my stay there. This hostel need a serious refurbishment.

Moon Hostel - Warsaw

Warsaw, Poland

Nice hostel good value for money, perfect location. The only issues I had was my room smell like drain ...somehow! also maybe need bigger sign outside the entrance as it's quite small and not easy to see .

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Great location, nice and clean