Location: Turkey, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Goldsmith's House

Hostel was clean. The only thing that I didn't like was room was really small. I think hostel is good for short stay.

• 5th Jul 2013

Hotel Le Terrage

Paris, France

The hotel was totaly disaster. Sheets were dirty and towels were tearing while drying myself. There were cockroachs in the bathroom which makes me really uncomfortable. With the price of the hotel you can find better one in Paris. Also rooms are different from they show in the site.

• 5th Sep 2012

Pension Enebral

Madrid, Spain

Pension was good with the cleanliness and location. But our room smelled like newly painted and we couldn't sleep because of the odour. There are only 2 shared bathrooms for everybody in the pension and we had to stand in the line for using toilet which was not good who needs it immediately. The guy in the reception doesn't know English and when we asked for live our bags like 2 hours he asked for money to keep them. But for the price of the pension I recommended it.

• 2nd Sep 2012

Travellers Flat

Barcelona, Spain

Travelers Flat is great. The guy who rents us the room was entirely helpful. He send me an email to show how to get there. He prepared all the tourism information for us. Room was nicely decorated and he also left an umbrella in the room for us. Location is really great, 5 minutes to the metro station. The only negative thing is bath was choking up all the time and the water was flooding every time. But great price to stay there, I recommended it.

• 28th Aug 2012

Hotel Arno

Milan, Italy

Hotel was good but needs improvement. Room was too hot and we needed to open our window. There was a tram on the road which is 24 hours works and because of that we couldn't sleep properly. The guy in the reception was friendly. There was a washstand in the room which we didn't understand why it is there. Bath's floor was broken and they apposed something on it which was not clean. But great price to stay.

• 23rd Aug 2012

Hotel Atlantide

Venice, Italy

The room was ok but air condition was too noisy. The girl in the reception wanted 1cent from us and when we give 5 cents she said that she didn't have change and she took all 5 cents instead of don't taking 1 cent from us. It was really rude.

• 22nd Aug 2012

Friends Hostel

Rome, Italy

Nice and clean hostel but the owner was really cold.

• 18th Aug 2012