Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Keystone House Kings Cross

Free breakfast, and nice quiet private rooms. Right near the subway. Only downside is you have to take the subway to get anywhere.

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The staff was sort of snippy when I asked any question. We had a private room, shared bath with a double bed and the sheets looked like they may or may not have been washed. Average stay. Free breakfast is always awesome.

Hotel Leonardo Venezia

Venice, Italy

Staff was not very welcoming. No wifi. Room looked like water damage had taken over at one time. Just an average stay for what we paid.

Albergo Marin

Venice, Italy

Very charming hostel in Venice. Staff very helpful. Free breakfast was wonderful. Only complaint was that the Wi-fi was not reachable in our room.

Hotel Bernheof

Genoa, Italy

The people who work there do not speak English and the building I very smokey.

Hostel Pastoral

Nice, France

Our room was not very clean, there was hair all over the floor as well as an ant infestation. Bathroom and appliances were just okay. Location is not a very good one either. You can find a much nicer place to stay closer to the old town.

Grand Hotel Du Midi

Montpellier, France

Extremely clean, extremely nice staff, and a great hotel, especially for the deal we got

Nikbor

Barcelona, Spain

Did not have a balcony room like the pictures advertised, for a two person private with private bathroom. But our room was fine for the amount of time we spent there. Great location and free breakfast is always a bonus!

Great location and overall great stay. The bathrooms could use a little attention, the showers in particular.

Hotel Petit Trianon

Paris, France

Upon arrival, we were told that our room was supposed to be on the side of the hotel that was 'damaged' and the very touchy owner said that he had made a reservation at another hotel that was "the same price" and in the "same great location". Would have been nice to know ahead of time that we would be staying across town in Bastille & that we would have to take the metro anytime we would want to go anywhere. Also, I think it would have been appropriate to know we were moved hotels BEFORE arrival

Haus International

Munich, Germany

Very clean, and very updated. I had a private room with a shared bathroom and the bathrooms down the hall were very clean. A little far from the center of munich but it ended up being okay because the metro was just right down the street which was very easy to use.

Hostel Sampaoli

Florence, Italy

Overall a decent stay. Staff very kind and helpful with whatever our needs were. Only thing I would say is the loudness outside into the late hours, but this was not the hostel's fault, there was a bar outside that was open into the later hours of the evening. It was also great to have a sink in our room, since we had a shared bathroom. I would recommend to anyone going to Florence to stay.

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

The nightclub below was quite rowdy, a little rowdy for my taste. Also, after hours, we were banned from sitting in the outside areas: we were told by staff/bouncers that we needed to be inside the hostel or downstairs in the nightclub. Overall a great, clean, place to stay. Great value, and very easy to book excursions through the hostel.