• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
25th Jun 2014

• Argentina, Couple, 41+
Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
6th Oct 2013

We had a great stay! The atmosphere was really good, comfy beds and much better than expected breakfast, all at a very affordable price.

Thanks for the great review! Hopefully we will see you again at Hatters!

• Argentina, Couple, 41+
Perfect Hostel, Paris, France
6.3
1st Oct 2013

We were disappointed with our stay. While staff was friendly, the room was far too basic, nothing like the pictures! The room was old, had one socket only and did not feel pleasant. I'm sure if we were unlucky and got the worst room. Also, the name hostel is misleading as there is no shared kitchen, fridge, etc. Location is good!

• Italy, Couple, 41+
B&B Casa Suri, Rome, Italy
25th Sep 2013

We felt very comfortable here and the staff was lovely! The only problem was the size of the shower. It's absolutely tiny so being a middle sized couple we could barely fit in. The rest was brilliant! Specially service and breakfast :)

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
Hostel Empedrado, Mendoza, Argentina
26th Feb 2013

Great hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast Excellent common areas Would definitely recommend! Even though the private room was very basic and could look better. Toilet didn't work properly and the air con was broken....

Hola, Thank you for your time to put comment. The toilet problem we were take cared and we are on the procces to improve our private rooms. Saludos, Hostel Empedrado

27th Jan 2013

The rooms were cleaned but not so much, especially when I had to look for something under my bed! But the bed was very comfy, with good pillows and blankets. The rest of the place looked clean and tidy. Good atmosphere, great location and friendly people. Internet not so good and not available in rooms.

365 Inn, Beijing, China
23rd Jan 2013

Vey friendly and helpful staff, great bar and restaurant too at good prices! The beds were very comfortable and the place looked spotless all the time as they cleaned constantly. However, freezing cold on corridors and toilets so it was a challenge to have a shower in winter. But their showers were incredible! Good pressure and hot water so I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

Studios HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
5.7
20th Jan 2013

I was disappointed with my stay there and I wished I had stayed in the hostel round the corner! If all you want is a comfy bed then its good enough as that's the only thing I could use. Small reception area where people smoked constantly so I couldn't use. Only one computer worked and it was busy all the time. No Internet in my room. To go to my room I had to go through a small living space where somebody slept on the sofa and smoked non-stop so the rooms would smell too.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
18th Jan 2013

15th Jan 2013

One of the best hostels I've been to! Very friendly people and helpful staff. All the areas were regularly cleaned an bed very comfy, what else can you ask for?

Kool Backpacker Hostel, Phuket, Thailand
7.4
28th Dec 2012

The main drawback was the fact that you could hear the music in the rooms, it's opposite a nightclub and even though I changed rooms twice, the noise was still very loud.

Baan Tai - Backpackers, Koh Phangan, Thailand
7.7
20th Dec 2012

The staff was very friendly and the hostel in very good condition. It would be even a better place if there were small reading lights next to the beds as the main lights are very bright if you are sleeping upstairs.

I'm hoping to add reading lights and power outlets for all dorm beds in the future, just a matter of saving up some money = )

• Italy, Female, 31-40
Meridian Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
6th Dec 2012

The room was very nice and clean and staff was friendly! Good value for money so I would recommend it to anyone.