St Andrews Tourist Hostel

St Andrews, Scotland

Nice and clean hostel, I like the living room the most

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Literally 3 minutes walk to metro station, excellent staff and hotel standard bathing room (tips: visit the 4th floor toilet!) But bed sheet and linen wasn't left by previous guess wasn't cleaned.

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

I think this hostel is overrated. A very small hostel with small kitchen and small toilet. Quite far away from metro station. Beware of those pickpocket outside the hostel.

• 24th Mar 2014

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I booked a double room. The toilet is quite horrible. Small water pressure.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Centre located hostel. Friendly staffs. The breakfast is average, only breads and muffins provided with some juice and coffee.

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the feedback.

Cerana Guesthouse

Kota Bharu, Malaysia

Best hostel in Kelantan. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Discount was given when I paid the rent. Love this place so much and thank you for the nice memories! Will be back!

• 26th Aug 2013

Red Inn Cabana

Penang, Malaysia

Excellent location, hawker center just located next to the hotel. Beware of the noise as open air performances held daily at the hawker center, quite noisy though. Need to move around Penang? Walk to KOMTAR which only five minutes walking distance way and hop on a bus to your destination! This is best budget hotel I have ever lived!

• 25th Jun 2013

Clink261

I hope Chink261 can serve Nutellar every morning and not only during weekend. The hostel is excellent but the water pressure is very small, I almost have to stick to the wall when I was taking a shower.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a nice stay at Clink261. When lots of people are taking the sower at the same time water pressure is a bit down, sorry about that. Safe travels!

98SG

Singapore, Singapore

With this kind of cheap price (I paid average $15 per night), this hostel is excellent. Highlight: one minutes walk to MRT, high pressure shower, hot shower, 24 hours air conditional, MASSAGE CHAIR! , wifi and free breakfast! But the wifii is not stable during the day, this is due to plum staff who stays in third floor, room 3, KEEP ON DOWNLOAD STUFF AND WATCH MOVIE NON STOP, this really make me frustrated. The wifi will only stable after midnight. Overall, this is a excellent hostel.

• 16th Jul 2012