Location England, Gender Male, Age 48

Generator Hostel London, London, England
8th Aug 2016

Once again, a fabulous stay at Generator. It's inexpensive, clean, and the staff are always friendly and helpful. My only comment would be that the showers are a little cramped, and a more spacious changing area would be brilliant. If you are a forty something such as myself, don't hesitate to stay.

Clink78, London, England
13th Aug 2014

Great 2 night midweek stay. Dorms small for 8 people. But, £25 including breakfast is great value. I think the rooms will get hot at times, but it was cool during my stay. The night staff couldn't have been more helpful when I managed to lock myself out of the room! I'm happy to report that the facilities / toilets / showers were spotlessly clean. Clash Bar is a loud party bar, but it didn't disturb my sleep on the second floor at all. Location is fantastic. Will stay again.

Hello, thank you so much for your positive thoughts and amazing rating:) You are always welcome to come back! See you soon, safe trips! Indra

Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
21st Oct 2013

Many thanks for an excellent stay . I will certainly recommend the hostel (and hope to return sometime).