Location England, Gender Male, Age 48

• England, Male, 41+
Clink78, London, England
13th Aug 2014

Great 2 night midweek stay. Dorms small for 8 people. But, £25 including breakfast is great value. I think the rooms will get hot at times, but it was cool during my stay. The night staff couldn't have been more helpful when I managed to lock myself out of the room! I'm happy to report that the facilities / toilets / showers were spotlessly clean. Clash Bar is a loud party bar, but it didn't disturb my sleep on the second floor at all. Location is fantastic. Will stay again.

Hello, thank you so much for your positive thoughts and amazing rating:) You are always welcome to come back! See you soon, safe trips! Indra

• England, Male, 41+
Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
21st Oct 2013

Many thanks for an excellent stay . I will certainly recommend the hostel (and hope to return sometime).