YHA York, York, England
6th Jul 2013

Brilliant place to stay, very clean and modern with good security. It was a shame that I was only staying one night. Bunk beds were very practical with lights and mini-tables by every bed, and very efficient card swipe lock system in place. It was a tad on the expensive side, but I suppose that's unavoidable when staying on a Saturday in summer.

La Corte de Milan, Milan, Italy
6th Apr 2013

Very nice place to stay, good security and good food. I was staying with my father but we got a 4-person room to ourselves which was lucky. Breakfast was adequate and most importantly free, so can't really complain. However, it is situated near a big junction, so it was quite loud during the night. Good access from the metro and trams.

La Dimora Pisa, Pisa, Italy
5th Apr 2013

The Hostel was simple but it provided what we needed. I stayed with my father for a night but there were no problems and the room was nice and spacious. Not too expensive for a private room and it was just what we needed. We ate out but for people who wanted to cook there was a large kitchen. Security was very good, and we felt very safe staying there.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel, Berlin, Germany