Reviews: melscherer

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

second time there, very good hostel, really close to duomo. a little bit noisy beacause they do a happy hour there, so people stay until late talking and laughing on the street, so if you are close to the window you can listening everything. the beds do a metal noise when you move. breakfast nice, from 7:30 to 12:00. staff helpful. good atmosphere.

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

very nice hostel. wifi just downstairs, room are nice and clean, ensuite. breakfast ok. staff nice. would stay there again.

B&B Maricla

Verona, Italy

far from the city, the bathroom is not in the room. but is private. breakfast good. staff helpful. the biggest problem is: far from the city center.

Viacolvento

Turin, Italy

Very nice apartment! I recommend it! Good location! All clean, good kitchen, wifi ok, staff very friendly! Would stay there again for sure!

A Vigna Du Raffa

Cinque Terre, Italy

Second time I've stayed in this Hostel. Monterosso is the best beach to stay on Cinque Terre! Is the one that have actually a beach, with sand. And don't have so many hills like the others, so is easier to walk.

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

Had a nice stay there, recommend it! The only problem I had was that someone stolled my food from the fridge... But is not the hostel fault! The staff is very nice, location is great. Doesn't have breakfast but they have 3 kitchens! So you can buy stuff in the supermarket! Is the best way for not spending money, Zurich is very expensive. But take care of the stuff you put in the fridge! All flors can enter in all kitchens so, is not very safe, and the fridge is shared with everybody.

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

You need a cardkey to come in the hostel, but rooms had no keys, so anyone in the hostel can come into your room anytime. Location is ok, not far from Duomo, you can take the Tram near to the hostel and get there in about 7 min. Staff nice, they organized meetings in Partys, so people from the hostel could go out to the same party together. Atmosphere was nice, they have games, tables and bar downstairs and everybody stays there. To expensive for what it ofers you. No air-condi. or fans in rooms

this was the second time i have stayed there, is a good hostel, a litle bit far from the tube station, shower not very clean! good breakfeast, good rooms, BUT they need to change the security sistem, they don't ask for any document on the check in. a robber went there and did the check in just for stolen his room mates, he robbed and left the hostel one hour later and they don't have any information about the ID of this men.I arrived there 2 days after this happend.

Thank you for choosing Destinations hostels during your visit to London, the staff member who checked you in should have ask for your passport or ID to check you in, we did have the id of the thief who broke into the security lockers and we passed it on to the police, we have increased our security in the rooms, I am not sure about where you got your facts about the robbery but they are wrong, You gave us a low score for security on hearsay, nothing of yours was stolen or broken into, Our toilets/showers are cleaned every day, but we cannot control how the other guests leave the showers after using them, thank you for your comments.

one of the bests hostels i've satyed! easy to meet people and make friendships, the problem is the cleanliness, but you need to consider that you are in france. the staff is very nice! i have stayed i two rooms, one had internet and the other don't, down stairs there is a good atmosphere to stay and use the internet! Bring your computer because the wifi is free but the computers are not! have only one microwave, don't have kitchen, which would be good, because food is very expensive in Paris

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

i didn't stayed on this hostel, i had booked on hostelworld.com for 5 days and had payed the 10%. then i needed to change the reservation, i would arrive one day later and will stay two days more. so i sent them an email, and they told me that i needed to cancel all the reservation and do another one, but i have already payed 10% and i don't think this is fair! 4 from the 5 days i had booked were right. i was really upsad and i canceled my reservation and went to Saint Christophers, was verynice

Backpackers House Venice

Venice, Italy

the location is good, venice is small and you can walk to everywhere, the hostel has no character, the staff is helpful they give you a map and suggest what to do everyday but get to excited with girls, what is a little unconfortable, there is no lokers in the room, there is just 2 restrooms so i always needed to wait.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

the best hostel i have ever stayed! really enjoyed. the happy hour / apperitivo is very nice many people come and the food is free, you by your drinks for €5. Staff very helpful, everything clean, lift, kichen. the only thing i didn't like is the shower because you need to press the button many time to the water comes like in public silks, i don't why they do this...

A Vigna Du Raffa

Cinque Terre, Italy

it is not realy a hostel it is more an apartment that you rent for a few days. there is internet, is strong but sometimes fall and you need to reconect, not a big problem. Megan, the owner, is very kind. she gives you a folder with many places to go on monterosso, wich is very nice, no many places do that. the house is new. and big. the value is not 40 € per person, this is only if you are going with 4 people, the apartment has a value (160€) divided per the number of people on the apartment.

Alan Robert's Hotel

Cannes, France

is near to the station and to the beach, there is no breakfast, there are towels, shampoo and soup, the floor is carpet wich is not very hygienic, the kitchen is very smal and there is no oven, is better not to use the kitchen! the staff is not very friendly or helpful. there is a machine for drinks. is near to the shops. there is a pub across the street you can leave your things there on the floor (no lockers) after the check out. when you come back don't ask to se the toilet, they get angry.

I did the booking and in the next day I canceled because I wanted to be in other hostel more near to the city, because i neededto take a flight in the next day. i did the cancelation on the next day. They charged on my credit card all the value of the stay, I send an e-mail for them and they told me that was written on the booking process that on the olimpics they will charge the all the value in case of cancellation, and it was hidden some where and i didnt see, i need to look twice to see it.

bathroom a little bit dirty, internet only works on the bar and the first floor. No lift, I was with my luggage and I needed to climb the stairs to the 4 floor and no one on the staff helped me, I have stayed in 5 hostels in london this is on the 3 place on my ranking. the bar down stairs is nice, the beds are confortable. the room is spaceful and clean, the looker on the room was small, but you can rent a bigger one. The hostel is in front of the underground station witch is very good in london

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel. We use all reviews as a tool to learn and improve. Unfortunately we don't have a lift; this is because we are a listed building and cannot build one into the structure. We are aware of our WiFi having a few weak spots in the hostel and we are currently looking into new routers suitable for our site. We are pleased you liked our location, it really helps when visiting London. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and we will look forward to seeing you again soon. From all the team at St. Christopher's Hammersmith

Mansion Festivals- Fountainbridge

Edinburgh, Scotland

I really liked to stay there, the fact that there is a silk in the room is very good, I have stayed on a room just for me. The staff is very helpful. The location is a litte bit far from the center, the bed is no so confortable, my room was very big and clean, the toilet and the shower were good to. two bad things the internet didnt work on my room, and i dont know why, and the office start to late and closes early. I would go there again, recomended.

really enjoy staying there staff were very helpful, the bed were good, internet was good, and works in the bedrooms. i will certain come back