Taksim Sopha So Good

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff were really helpful and nice. I loved the crisp, nice-smelling sheets for the beds. I had to ring to get in, and my room had no room key (shared with 4 others, but they did have a locker for free for valuables, and sold locks for 3 Euros if you didn't have one, so it wasn't a big concern for me. Location is really good, short walk to Taksim Square and to this nice long pedestrian mall with lots of restaurants, and not far from Kabataz which has subway and tram car and boats.

Windsor Inn Hotel

Washington DC, USA

The staff was great, and I loved the location and atmosphere. i think we may have had bad luck with our room, which smelled damp throughout the visit, though an AC was running in the wall the whole time. Just seems the room doesn't get enough ventilation. But the bedding was good, and the place had a homey feel, really charming, a $5 cabride from Dupont Circle, or a 10 minute walk or so, past beautiful buildings.

Hostel Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is located perfectly and I would definitely stay there again. Our room was 4th floor walk up, which was hard with luggage, but it had Internet, a nice kitchen, clean bathrooms.

Casa Dolce Venezia

Venice, Italy

This was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at, it terms of the friendly and helpful staff, the beautiful breakfast spread each morning, the locations in Venice, which literally could not have been better, the nice towels and clean room, etc. when we arrived, we received a free upgrade to an apartment with the Hotel San Luca, which manages Casa Dolce, so we technically stayed at another place, but under the same great management of Hotel San Luca. Would recommend to anyone.

Hostel Beautiful 2

Rome, Italy

We were delighted with the location, right by termine train station. It made everything easy. The staff was great, and our floors common room had nice people to talk to and comfortable sofas, though I saw that the first floors room was not as nice. Since we were on the fourth floor, it was kind of inconvenient that the elevator broke. Other than that, a good experience!