• Germany, Couple, 18-24
Portus House Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
8th May 2013

This hostel is great. The staff is very nice, helpful and friendly. They make you feel like home. Next to the hostel is a supermarket, which is opened 7days a week til 9pm. the rooms are very private. Me and my boyfreind just shared a corridor that had a seperate shower and restroom, with an other couple. The only negative point is that the shower water is not hot, only lukewarm. But in summer you can live with that. I really recommend that hostel.

My Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. It means a lot to us. I am sorry for the luke warm water the other day. The issue has been fixed, the water is as hot as anybody would like again. All the Best from Istanbul, Your Portus Istanbul Team

• Germany, Female, 18-24
YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
19th Sep 2012

The hostel had a very good location and you could reach all sights by walk. Its located in Soho, where is going a lot at nights and where are many restaurants and places to have a nice breakfast. I really liked my stay there. the only thing I was disappointed about, that I didnt get a twinbed.