Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Guesthouse 36

Granada, Spain

name of the hostel is DONALUPA and with a sign near that says "SALE" XD.Log in and you find yourself in a place without a thread of light, all enclosed,then..comes a man with a helmet(have fear of tripping?) with sunglasses (in a dark place!) and a long beard (but is not a problem, but imagine the whole thing..how can you not burst laugh??..this hostel puts you to the test) Anyway, he is a good person and nice!Speaking of the room is acceptable considering the price ..

• 28th Mar 2013

Hostal Paco's

Seville, Spain

Great location, clean room, friendly staff. the room was small but fine for a couple is ok, it 's important that it is clean :). Advice I can give isn't to go with large suitcases because the stairs are many and there isn't elevator. I repeat that the hostel is very nice and clean!

• 27th Mar 2013

LikeHomeAway

Malaga, Spain

Before arriving, we were advised that the apartment was not this but another. Very clean, very central .. problems: 1) I don't know why ... but in the bedroom seemed to be in a place Nordic (very cold), while in Málaga was so hot ... o.O 2) water for washing was cold 3) parking costs EUR 20 to day staff takes it very quietly but are friendly, one day they called us saying that we should give more money(!!!!), but when we met they apologized for saying that they were wrong.

• 25th Mar 2013

Valenciaflats Rooms

Valencia, Spain

the rooms are beautiful, each one has a different theme. cleanliness is excellent. is not positioned near the center but a few steps from the complex of Calatrava, and is near the bus stop that takes you to the center (number 35). If I return to valencia I book here again.

ACE - Apartment

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location! we had a big apartment (x4 people, private room with private bathroom) : big bathroom (with both shower and bath), large kitchen, large rooms! It was clean enough, don't give towels (Bring it) and doesn't refer the beds. They take 10 euro deposit for the key that you then give back to the check-out. Recommended!

• 25th Aug 2012