Hotel Astrid

Casablanca, Morocco

Good Hotel. The only place where I had to pay for breakfast, but it was much better then the other places. Very nice staff.

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

I wouldn't know, within minutes of arriving there they told me the room I wanted wasn't available and moved me to another hostel. The new hostel was not in the location I wanted. I don't know why they couldn't inform me about this prior to my stay, so I could have had time to make other arrangements. Such a shame, seemed like a good place, I am sure if those who do get the opportunity to stay in this hostel would have a good time.

Dar Lalla Kenza

Fez, Morocco

The guy who runs this place learned his English from Tupac!!! He and the family staff were amazing! The most comfortable place I ever stayed in, felt like home after 5 minutes. He was amazing, and helped me set up a private tour of the city for extremely cheap, and I got to see everything I wanted. I actually was kind of sad leaving this place because of the great experience. Such a wonderful and friendly atmosphere. Ben if your reading this, keep your promise and listen to some Biggie!!

Thank you for your comment, it was very nice to have you as a guest. yes, I hear biggie as I have promised you;)

Best Hostel I ever stayed at. The friendliest staff! It was extremely clean, and so cheap for all that you get. It is small which is great because you become friendly with everyone. It was great to see the owner and his family come in, you could tell that they loved doing it and meeting people all over the world. I hope to come back one day!!