The Amazing Hostel Sayulita

Sayulita, Mexico

Susy was very helpful and went above and beyond to help us plan our four days in Sayulita. She placed phone calls for us, reserved tours for us and gave us excellent recommendations about activities in town. I would definitely stay here again; no question about it!!!

Yawarmaki Hotel

Cusco, Peru

I LOVED Yawarmaki. The staff is excellent and went above and beyond to help with my stay in Cusco. There is wifi and hot water (just be sure to let it run for about 5 minutes before giving up). The location is only about a five minute walk to the Plaza de Armas and it´s in the artsy San Blas neighborhood. I would DEFINITELY stay here again and I will recommend it often. A heater for your room can be provided if needed and there is no extra fee for towels or toilet paper. Can´t go wrong here!!

I stayed for two nights and even though I arrived to Lima after midnight they arranged a taxi pick up for me at the airport. It was very easy and helpful. The hostal is in a safe and nice neighborhood and is very clean. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast is included. No problem with hot water but you do have to pay an additional 3 soles ($1 and some change) for a towel. This is a smaller hostal and it was quiet when I was there. A great buy!