Victoria Falls Backpackers

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Great place to stay in Victoria Falls with very helpful staff and a nice atmosphere :)

• 19th Aug 2013

Jollyboys Camp

Livingstone, Zambia

We spent the best time possible at Jollyboys camp. The camp is a wonderful place to relax, book a variety of tours and only a short distance away from the town center. The staff is very friendly and always there to help you with everything. I can only recommend the Jollyboys camp to everybody- it is definitely one of the coolest places I have ever been :)

• 12th Aug 2013

Lusaka Backpackers

Lusaka, Zambia

Very nice place to stay with helpful staff and a nice atmosphere- I can only recommend the hostel

• 11th Aug 2013

Locanda La Pergola

La Spezia, Italy

Very friendly staff and nice place to stay if you want to go to Cinque Terre. It was really nice that I got a text message from the owner helping me to find the way to the hostel as the street was closed because of rain. Furthermore we arrived very late because of bad weather and they let us in nevertheless. Thanks a lot :)

• 29th Mar 2013

Hotel Centrale

Venice, Italy

Nice place to reach Venice easily by bus or train. Nice and helpful staff. Great place to stay :)

• 28th Mar 2013

Live MVD Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

We only got the chance to spent one night at the hostel but we would have loved to stay longer. Definitely one of the nicest hostels during our trip around south america with really friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast and nice location- we would recommend it to everyboby!!!

• 6th Jul 2012

Hilltop Florianopolis

Florianopolis, Brazil

The hostel does not exist any more!!! we paid a part in advance and were told there that we cannot stay! DON'T BOOK!!!!

• 29th Jun 2012