Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

I'm really happy I stayed in Hostel Temza. The staff was so welcoming, friendly and flexible and they made my stay in the city really easy. Besides also the hostel was really clean and ice place to spend some time in the evening. I would warmly recommend the hostel for anybody travelling either alone or with some company.

• 13th May 2014

Stay-See

Tbilisi, Georgia

Ours stay in Stay-see was excellent. Me and my friend got to share the whole big room together including kitchen and bathrooms since there wasn't other travellers at that time. Our room was well equipped but since it was winter, the indoor temperature was pretty low and we had to sleep our nights with many blankets. That was small minus. On the other hand the housts were amazing: most welcoming and helpful people we met during our journey. So I can warmly recommend the place.

• 7th Mar 2014

Guest House Svetlana

Gori, Georgia

The host of the Guest House Svetlana made us feel warmly welcome. Besides the quality of the guest house was top class: the decoration was really beautiful and each room had unique look. We really enjoyed our stay in the Guest House Svetlana. I would go again anytime.

• 6th Mar 2014

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I'm very pleased about my stay at Haris Youth Hostel. I have been in many hostels in Sarajevo and Haris was clearly one of the best ones. Everything worked smoothly, even breakfast was served on the mornings by friendly and easy-going staff.

• 5th Jan 2014

Alloggi Gerotto Calderan

Venice, Italy

I'm happy over my stay at your hostel. The location was great and price very affordable so I feel that other things are only minors compared to those. Still I didn't like at all that one key to one room policy. In my room there was four other travellers who all checked out couple of hours earlier in the morning than me so I was still sleeping when they left. When I woke up the door of the room was full open. Not just unlocked but I mean wide open.

• 29th Apr 2013