Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

HCC is definitely my favorite hostel in Sarajevo. The location is excellent and the hostel has nice common room where to meet up with the other travellers. The beds are comfortable and staff is really helpful and friendly. Also the breakfast is included to the price. Overall I think that the quality-price ratio of the hostel is excellent. Definitely no complains.

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

This is really cool hostel. It doesn't feel like a hostel but more like a home. The atmosphere is super relaxed, staff is friendly and helpful and rooms are unique and very comfortable. Breakfast included to the price is really nice thing even the breakfast is really simple. No complains! We would warmly recommend this hostel!

• 27th Jun 2015

Hostel AVA

Ljubljana, Slovenia

This hostel has the best price-quality ratio: location is excellent, rooms are just typical hostel rooms, there is enough toilets and showers, price is cheap and the staff is the best. The mattresses are not my favorite but for couple of nights they are just fine. Just remember to take with you earplugs: the church bells in Ljubljana city center are super loud. So remember this whether you stay in Ava or some other hostel in the town.

• 26th Jun 2015

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Hostel was really good. Definitely located in the better end when comparing to the other hostels I have stayed. I really enjoyed the privacy in the hostels: hostel resembled hotel in my opinion. I basically communicated only with my room mates since no one was hanging around in the common room in the first floor. For me this privacy was nice for a change. Rooms and toilets were really clean and tidy and the decorations was super nice. I have no complains.

• 24th Jun 2015

1001 Nights Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

This was a good hostel. Nothing special but nothing to complain either. A typical hostel in my point of view. Still had to mention couple of positive things about this hostel: 1. Even the location of the hostel is really central the hostel is still very silent: no noises from the street. 2. Beds were also comfortable. 3. Staff was helpful and friendly.

Hostel Han

Pristina, Kosovo

My friend and I had very pleasant stay in Hostel Han. Everything went really smooth-way since the staff was so helpful and flexible. Also fellow travellers helped to create athmosphere and I would definitely had liked to spent even longer time with Han Hostel. Location is perfectly central which is also a big plus.

Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

I had really pleasant stay in the Boutique Hostel Forum. I highly recommend the hostel. Perfect place for those who want to relax and have some space instead of partying and meeting numerous fellow travellers. During my one night stay I didn't face any other guests. Staff was friendly and also helpful. Of course the price is little bitter but I was happy to pay that for great privacy, location and silence.

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

I'm really happy I stayed in Hostel Temza. The staff was so welcoming, friendly and flexible and they made my stay in the city really easy. Besides also the hostel was really clean and ice place to spend some time in the evening. I would warmly recommend the hostel for anybody travelling either alone or with some company.

Stay-See

Tbilisi, Georgia

Ours stay in Stay-see was excellent. Me and my friend got to share the whole big room together including kitchen and bathrooms since there wasn't other travellers at that time. Our room was well equipped but since it was winter, the indoor temperature was pretty low and we had to sleep our nights with many blankets. That was small minus. On the other hand the housts were amazing: most welcoming and helpful people we met during our journey. So I can warmly recommend the place.

Guest House Svetlana

Gori, Georgia

The host of the Guest House Svetlana made us feel warmly welcome. Besides the quality of the guest house was top class: the decoration was really beautiful and each room had unique look. We really enjoyed our stay in the Guest House Svetlana. I would go again anytime.

• 6th Mar 2014

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I'm very pleased about my stay at Haris Youth Hostel. I have been in many hostels in Sarajevo and Haris was clearly one of the best ones. Everything worked smoothly, even breakfast was served on the mornings by friendly and easy-going staff.

Alloggi Gerotto Calderan

Venice, Italy

I'm happy over my stay at your hostel. The location was great and price very affordable so I feel that other things are only minors compared to those. Still I didn't like at all that one key to one room policy. In my room there was four other travellers who all checked out couple of hours earlier in the morning than me so I was still sleeping when they left. When I woke up the door of the room was full open. Not just unlocked but I mean wide open.

Hostel AVA