Clink78

At midnight there were people running up and down the corridor banging all doors and shouting. This lasted for 10-15 minutes. Then at 44-5a.m. 2 boys in my dorm thought it was fun to shout and wake me up! Around 9ish the fire alarm goes off. After 3-4 minutes the anoucement said it was a false alarm!

Hello, Thank you for your review, we're sorry for the disturbances during your stay and hope that you come to stay again should you return to London. Thank you, Clink Team.

The address you have on the web page advertising this hostel is wrong! It is no longer here and after hours walking and asking locals I found the hostel in Rua D lolle.....no where near the original address. I then rang the door bell which ha dno sign on and got no answer. I found another hostel instead. I had an apology from the hostel owner who said that the hostel is not always manned! She also said it did not have any sign on the foor!! I WANT MY DEPOSDIT REFUND BACK.

Pension Do´┐Ża Lola

Torremolinos, Spain

Nice friendly staff, Clean and safe environment to stay at.

Casa Castilla

Torremolinos, Spain

Staff were friendly and polite. The hostel however was difficult to find and on returning after an evening out i discovered on more than one ocassion that someone had been into my room and moved my personal items. The t.v did not work.

Siam House

Phuket, Thailand

YHA Bangkok Downtown

Bangkok, Thailand

The frosted glass partition between me and other guests was a bit tardy. One toilet per floor is not acceptable.