Samba Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It was a really nice stay, the hostel is situated on a nice street and there is a catholic church in front of it. On the street there is also a famous club (in one of the houses). If you wanna explore more Botafogo and Flamengo (I really recommend), stay in a colorful or meet a lot of young travellers this place is for you. And they have hot showers there. Good price and safe place. And the owner, whom I personally met, is great and interesting person! I really like it there.

• 31st Jul 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

One of the best hostels I've ever been too. Great English speaking staff, they were very friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast buffet. Great location, next to bus station and big supermarket and even a small zoo. I definitely recommend it! Oh and they had welcome drinks for us as well :)

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Poland

It was a very nice stay, the hostel is close to the canal and Augarten, both picturesque places and close to metro station which makes the communication in the city very easy. In the hostel you can buy the tickets, the also serve breakfast and dinners at reasonable prices.

• 31st Aug 2012