Reviews: ldarkphoenix

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 26

• Saudi Arabia, Couple, 18-24
La Mansion Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
14th May 2014

The staff was so friendly! We really enjoyed our stay, and the pool was a god-send, as it was about 100F during our stay. Our room was large and very comfortable, and despite the heat outside, we were comfortable. Access to a working kitchen helped us save money, and we enjoyed the free breakfast!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Lady Ruthelen, Los Angeles, USA
11th Aug 2012

My friends and I stayed at different hostels over the last few days, and I was lucky enough to have booked at Lady Ruthelen! The house is brand new, and the room was beautiful! Not only that, we were also really close to the train station, and the hostel staff was very friendly! Definitely a good value!

Eva's Manor, Los Angeles, USA
11th Aug 2012

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm, and the room was so big! There was also a walk-in closet for my things, and we shared a bathroom with only one other room, which was nice. The house is very big, with a HUGE backyard. I felt very safe here, and I think Eva's Manor is an amazing value!

Arlington Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
11th Aug 2012

The house is very big, and the room was spacious. I was in a 4 bed dorm, so there were two bunk beds. There was a lot of room for our things, and the room had an attaching bathroom, which we loved! They served breakfast every morning, which had a nice variety of things to choose from. Definitely worth every penny for our stay!

La Mansion Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
10th Aug 2012

The house is amazing! The room had three bunks with lots of space for our luggage. They also served a really nice breakfast every morning, and housekeeping did a great job keeping the dorm clean! The main house is beautifully furnished, and I can't wait to come back!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Sir Ruthelen, Los Angeles, USA
10th Aug 2012

The house is brand-new, and is beautiful! There are only a few bedrooms in the house, and I was in the 4 person dorm. It was two bunk beds, and there was A LOT of space for us, and we had our own bathroom. The house is also very conveniently located near the train station, and the staff was very helpful and respectful!