• England, Male, 25-30
MEININGER London Hyde Park, London, England
25th Sep 2013

The staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. My one grievance was the smaller rooms on the 6th floor. I stayed in two different rooms (4 and 12 people) and found the 4 man room to be very uncomfortable. It was crowded, no secure storage space and at night even in September the room was unbearably hot even with the window open. My mattress was also quite blood stained. The 12 man room was thankfully larger, air-conditioned and had two bathrooms within.

Dear guest, thanks for your comment! We are very sorry that you did not feel confortable in our basic dormitory :( We offer lockers also in our reception area, where you can get anytime a key for it! Kind regards, M - team

• England, Male, 25-30
5.4
10th May 2013

Beware, it's above a nightclub. Awesome if you've come to party but irritating if you need to be up early and want to sleep. Friday/Saturday nights you cannot access the reception without going outside onto the street, along a bit and then back in. Room was very drafty, could see to service area bellow through holes in the floor.

We are very sorry for the noise and that problem will be solved soon! We want all of our guests to get a good nights sleep.

• England, Male, 18-24
Smart Sea View Brighton, Brighton, England
7.7
7th Jul 2012

I was in what turned out to be a very drafty basement dorm for up to 20 people. Beds and pillows were big and soft! Can't argue with that. The staff were helpful and kind. Most of the storage lockers in the room were broken in some way.

• England, Male, 18-24
6.9
5th Jul 2012

The Staff were friendly and very knowledgeable of the area. Ask them anything! Beds were really hard. Having a bar underneath it means you can expect very loud music to be playing up until 2- making an early night very difficult. There was no bed allocation, quite often I found myself coming back and a new resident asleep in my bunk! Having to change beds at any time of night is an unnecessary pain! I had to change rooms three times because the room I had been put in being overbooked.