Bike Kaohsiung Hostel

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Great place! The owner is awesome, friendly, and helpful. Only concern is that there is only one bathroom for a lot of people. I didn't have a problem because there weren't many people there when I was there. Other than this, the place is VERY clean and awesome with electrical outlets at each bed and the beds are extremely comfortable.

TaipeiTaipei

Taipei, Taiwan

This is an outstanding place. Staff is extremely nice and helpful. I'd stay again in a heartbeat! Great location.

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Staff was cool. Location is good. That atmosphere was pretty cool. The place has a really nice big balcony to hang out on. The dorm rooms were really big and spacious with an outlet at each bed. Good spot overall. Not sure what my rating turned out to be but I'd give it a 90%

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

The breakfast is out of this world and worth the price of the stay. Full on buffet with awesome food. YES PLEASE!! That's about it though. The staff may be a bit below average but it's still worth it from that breakfast. Only ONE outlet per dorm room. Unless you're clever and find the one in the bathroom. Overall, it was alright.

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The chap at the front dest was officailly the nicest person I've met in Vietnam, by a lot. They're great and I'm pretty sure his English is better than mine (I'm from England). The dorm fills up fast so get your reservation early and make it for a day or two longer than you think because you'll want to stay. Besides all this, I can only confirm all the comments below. This place is the best.

Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Definitely the place to meet a lot of cool, party people. The hostel itself is nothing special though.

Budget Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great staff for sure. They're a bit strickt on the air con but, overall, it's a good spot.

Dear, we are very happy to see you good comment.Hope to see you for the next time. Best regards.

YHA Bangkok Downtown

Bangkok, Thailand

The place was pretty good. The staff was friendly and helpful (the lady is hilarious). The bathrooms were a bit tricky because they were so small. Overall, it was alright. There's an outlet at each bed in the dorm which was a major plus. Location was good beause it is right at a train stop but it's still a long way to down town. Not sure what my raiting came out to be but I'd put it in the mid 80's

This place is emaculate. I've never seen a place this clean before in my life, anywhere. You'll need to rent a motorbike as it is a good ways out of the way (better for safety and silence). The people at the front desk are very pleasant although they don't seak English very well. The rooms were designed by a champ! Outlets, lights, light switches and tables are all in the right places. I'd stay again in a heart beat!